Thursday, December 11, 2014

Onto Week Three: Day 14


Moving to an entirely new location can be stressful, and it's import to find hobbies that help take your mind off of life's troubles. I recently received news that my plans for this summer have changed, leaving me to frantically line up something else before spring. Without access to surfing as a stress relief, I've turned to photography, and went out and recklessly bought  myself a new portrait lens. I have this unrealistic fantasy that someday I'll start photographing weddings, although the pay can be terrible and the industry is already flooded. Even so it wouldn't hurt to practice photographing some faces. This is my boyfriend Casey, who will likely be making frequent appearances on this blog, scoping out potential Christmas trees. Just look at that face. 

Canon EOS 60D, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM. ISO-200 f/2.2 @ 1/640 sec

No comments:

Post a Comment