Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Out With the Old

A lot has changed in my life this year, and with change comes the chance for new beginnings. This blog has served me well over the years for keeping friends and family updated on current events, but I think's it's time to try something new. I've developed a professional website to showcases current research interests, photography, a store to purchase prints, and a "notes" section that will likely take the place of this blog. I may revive whalemike in the future, but for now, you can follow my new site at www.michaelejohns.com. Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. Nice website Mike, it's great to finally see the best of your photography compiled onto one page. The only downside is that there's no space to leave comments on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, thanks for the update Mike. Good to know that WhaleMike is on a break right now.

    -ro

    ReplyDelete